Sunday, December 19, 2010

y.o.u

ayat dianyam oleh yana yahya at 5:03 PM

You are the only exception,

I make a promise that I won’t let the love come,

But, since I meet you

I feel, like I can fly high

I saw a shiny sun among dark clouds

Wind whispering to my ears

I feel something touching my heart

Without knowing that, it is you.

You come in every my dreams

You kind of a shadow

I see you

But I cannot touch you

But, I have faith

That you are standing beside me.

I just feel

Yeah, it’s you

Now, you are gone

Out of my sight

You are far away from me

I will miss those memories

I know you are up there

Watching me silently

Now, I’m move on

But, I still cannot find someone like you

I will keep you in my box called HEART

~~~~By: yana yahya~~~~

0 nak jugak..!!:

 

LePaK LePaK ChILL Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea